This is a plan of the pews in the Meetinghouse of the First Congregational Society in Pembroke as rebuilt in 1836.When the house was repaired in 1871, the 4 back pews, #29,30,31 &32 were taken out. Also removed were front pews #1,2,45 & 58.

When repaired in 1881, the 6 wing pews on the north side, #52, 53, 54, 55,56, 57 were taken out and the organ moved from the gallery on west side and set up in place of the pews.