|Display of historical items, memorabilia exhibited in Parish Hall following morning worship.|
|Dec, 1982||A Christmas program was presented after church; slides and script compiled by Pearl Giddings, superintendent of preschool department during the 1950’s and 60’s.|
|Jan, 1983||A colonial service of worship held the 1st Sunday in January with “Elder” Charles Whittemore delivering an 18th century sermon.|
|Mar, 1983||Commemorative titles go on sale.|
|Apr, 1983||Rev. Calvin Wright, former pastor, leads morning worship service.|
|Apr 24, 1983||250th Anniversary Service: Participants are Rev. Peter Lovejoy, present pastor; Rev. Edward Brueggemann, State Conference Minister; and Mrs. Douglas Horton, Lay Visitor. Processional to site of first church.Buffet Luncheon at church.
Historical exhibit at church.
|May, 1983||Rev. Hubert Topliff, former pastor, leads morning worship.|
|Jun, 1983||Rev. Jessie Deale, former pastor, leads morning worship.|
|Aug, 1983||Pembroke Old Home Day – Historical float entered in parade.|